Feel free to email us at panehmiang@gmail.com.

Monday, March 8, 2010

BUDAK SEKOLAH PUN TAHU...

TEACHER: Maria, go to the map and find North America.
MARIA: Here it is!
TEACHER: Correct. Now class, who discovered America?
CLASS: Maria!

TEACHER: Why are you late, Frank?
FRANK : Because of the sign.
TEACHER: What sign?
FRANK: The one that says, "School Ahead, Go Slow."

TEACHER: John, why are you doing your math multiplication on the floor?
JOHN: You told me to do it without using tables!

TEACHER: Glenn, how do you spell "crocodile?"
GLENN: K-R-O-K-O-D-A-I-L"
TEACHER: No, that's wrong
GLENN: Maybe it s wrong, but you asked me how I spell it!

TEACHER: Donald, what is the chemical formula for water?
DONALD: H I J K L M N O!!
TEACHER: What are you talking about?
DONALD: Yesterday you said it's H to O!

TEACHER: Winnie, name one important thing we have today that we didn't have ten years ago.
WINNIE: Me!

TEACHER: Goss, why do you always get so dirty?
GOSS: Well, I'm a lot closer to the ground than you are.

TEACHER: Millie, give me a sentence starting with "I."
MILLIE: I is...
TEACHER: No, Millie..... Always say, "I am."
MILLIE: All right... "I am the ninth letter of the alphabet."

TEACHER: Can anybody give an example of COINCIDENCE?
TINO: Sir, my Mother and Father got married on the same day, same time."

TEACHER: George Washington not only chopped down his father's cherry tree, but also admitted doing it. Now, Louie, do you know why his father didn't punish him?"
LOUIS: Because George still had the ax in his hand.

TEACHER: Now, Simon, tell me frankly, do you say prayers before eating?
SIMON: No sir, I don't have to, my Mom is a good cook.

TEACHER: Clyde , your composition on "My Dog" is exactly the same as your brother's. Did you copy his?
CLYDE: No, teacher, it's the same dog!

TEACHER: Harold, what do you call a person who keeps on talking when people are no longer interested?
HAROLD: A POLITICIAN...

Jadi ahli-ahli politik di luar sana...buat la kerja! Kalau setakat bercakap je, kerja tu boleh bagi kat cikgu/pensyarah yo dah la. Hangpa semua tolong la buat kerja yang hangpa janji kat rakyat.

Jangan nanti mati ditimpa janji sendiri. Terutama eh CIFUT BABI, jangan dok menipu pahtu dok sondol lubang orang, dah kenyang hak tu, makan karipap lak nak kasi kenyang perut...ARE YOU OK?

6 comments:

  1. Thank you. Best jokes of the year.

    I dont laugh easily..but I laugh when reading your jokes.

    Thank you. May GOG BLESS YOU.

    IMAM BONJOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ni bukan joke ....50 tahun mengamalkan ajaran sesat...tak percaya sila klik disini

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hashim ni tak hbs2 perangai dengki...

    pembaca kat blog ni nak ceria2 sikit pun tak boleh...ada sahaja penyebaran fitnah,mehnah dan kerenah bodoh yang nak org2 pembangkang ni nak sebarkan...

    rileks la...ke hang dah makin paneh miang?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hashim, Kau ni BANGANG ko BODOH ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hashim ni saje je carik publisiti murahan...pedulikkan aje...

    -silentreader

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are absolutely correct Neraca Keadilan..by the way, I like those children's joke

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive